Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Holidays with Jack and Jill

A look back on the holidays.................. 

Ahhhhhhhhhh, the holidays!
A week off from work! Time to relax. Time for family. Time for fun. Time for freaking out!!!

I wonder why the holidays are such a stressful time of year - especially for us "subs"?
I think we try too hard for perfection.








A normal holiday in the house of Jack and Jill:
Ok - so there are going to be guests - will they judge us on how clean our floors are?
Probably not - but ok - I'll wash the floors anyway, 
and make a great dinner, -------------------------------------------->
and wash the windows, 
and vacuum the rugs 
and wash down the counters, 


and buy the presents and wrap them too, while I'm at it.







 
Oh, yeah - lots of people spending the night - so out comes the guest beds. (fold up kind)
and now for bedclothes,pillows, blankets, lamps to make it cozy.

No wonder I'm a wreck during the holidays!

There went family time, unless you count the time spent over hubby's  knee!!

I wonder how my Jack takes it all in his stride. 
I wish I could take a page out of HIS book.
But I don't know the title or where to buy the book!! 





Any clues of where that book can be found - would be much appreciated.
Until them.............................thank goodness Christmas only comes once a year!

Happy 2013

Jack's Jill 










3 comments:

  1. Lol Jill, sorry, can't help with the book ... but if you find out can you please let me know!

    The holidays are so stressful, and a very good, bad? time for us submissive wives to find ourselves in trouble.

    It can also be easy for ttwd to take a bit of a back seat over the holidays. it doesn't sound like that happened in your case, which I guess is a good thing? :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Roz!
    I really did!!! - but didn't succeed. ;0(
    I totally lost it with all the hectic activity and expectations.
    So I was on reminder spankings all week! (better than punishment any old day!!)

    (((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one time when I'm glad we have a small house (no room for overnight guests!) and less to clean! I'd love to have more room sometimes, but I dunno... :)
    Hugs,
    Elle

    ReplyDelete