I need to say that even though I came with the idea of Domestic Discipline -
I was suddenly in doubt today and have been beside myself with a million questions!.
What do I stand to lose by committing myself to DD?
and I really couldn't come up with much.
And then I thought, what could I win?
I could win :
- a happier household.
- Less fights and bickering.
- A better form for communication.
- A man who takes the lead and commands respect through his actions and decisions to make our marriage better.
- A husband I love and respect and obey with joy.
- Better behavior from the both of us.
- A home filled with love and affection.
- A husband who is more involved in making our life wonderful.
- A home filled with peace and harmony.
- unconditional trust in my hubby
- Watching my hubby grow with his new responsibilities.
- knowing everything my hubby says and does, is with love and not anger.
So tomorrow we commit to bettering our life together through DD.